A real concentrate of power, the NanoPAR is at the heart of the range
The mini spot
Designed to be discreet, it is ideal for lighting up the smallest details of spaces as well as objects.
It blends in perfectly to museum, exhibitions and interior spaces.
Powerful and efficient lighting
Made in France
Manufactured in our workshop in Montpellier
Discover the NanoPAR in your events !
- Body in solid aluminium
- LED Cree XPG2
- 180 lumens
- (not supplied)
- Constant current power supply 700mA, 3 to 8 Nanopar 90-230V AC - 6 to 48V
- -30°C to +60°C
LED usage time
- 50 000h
- IP43 • IK10
- Head : 30 x 30 x 30 mm
- Total height : 55 mm
- Extra flexible stripped wire cables : 0,5m
- By an electrician
- 2 years
Option upon order
- Standard : Black anodized
- Upon order : Natural anodized
- Standard : 4000K (neutral white)
- Upon order : 3000K (warm white) or 6000K (cool white)
- Standard : 26°
- Upon order : 6° / 16° / 46° / asymmetrical 38°x21°
700mA IP20 Power Supply
EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY (not supplied)
• Constant current power supply
700 mA, from 3 to 8 nanoPAR 90-230V AC- 6 at 48V, 700mA constant
• Series wiring.
Choice of lenses
• 6° / 10° / 26° / 46° / 38°x21°
This option offers a simplified fitting for installing nanoPAR on walls or ceilings thanks to its top plate and standard recessed casing.
• The kit is composed of :
- 1 anodized nanopar (aluminium or black finish)
- 1 aluminium plate, anodized, di- mensions 80 x 80 mm
- 1 standard recessed casing, type Batibox (Legrand) : depth 40 mm